Watch this video to find out how to make Chicken Spring Roll
CHICKEN SPRING ROLLS
1 cup chicken mince
12-16 spring roll sheets
2 tablespoons oil + for deep-frying
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
½ cup shredded cabbage
2 medium carrots, cut into juliennes
1 teaspoon soy sauce
5 teaspoons oyster sauce
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1-2 stalks spring onion greens, chopped
2-3 tablespoons refined flour
½ teaspoon rice wine vinegar
½ teaspoon crushed red chillies
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and ginger and sauté well. Add cabbage and carrot and toss on high heat.
2. Add chicken mince, soy sauce, 2 teaspoons oyster sauce, salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Reserve some of the spring onion greens and add the remaining, switch off heat and mix well. Transfer onto a plate and let the mixture cool.
4. Mix flour with some water and mix to make a thick paste.
5. Place the spring roll sheets on a worktop. Put a portion of the cooked mixture on one side of each sheet and roll along with folding the edges. Apply the prepared paste on the edges and seal tightly.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Deep-fry the rolls till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. To make the sauce, combine remaining soy sauce, vinegar, crushed red chillies, crushed peppercorns and reserved spring onion greens in a bowl. Add some water and mix well.
8. Serve hot with the prepared sauce.
Preparation Time: 10-12 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :