– You guessed it. We got called out on a mac ‘n’ cheese recipe we did over a year ago. (bell dings) So that’s what we’re doing. Today on this video, we’re making smoked mac ‘n’ cheese. (rock music) So Scott Taul left his recipe in the comments down below.
And it’s your basic mac ‘n’ cheese. I mean you got your noodles, you got your cheese but when you said corn (record needle scratching) and cream corn, well, all right, we had to try this one. So, before we get started, we gotta go get all the stuff at the Walmarts.
We’re gonna bring it on. So let’s go. (air whooshing) (engine roaring) All right so, we’re at Walmart Now I got a camera and Wes’s got a camera. We’re gonna split up, so we can get in here, get this recipe and get back.
So let’s go. (rock music) So this is a recipe I used to have as a kid. I think we’re gonna go ahead and make it for this one too. So let’s go. Don’t tell Wes. (rock music) – Trying to find cream corn.
Hi, I have a ridiculous question. – [Woman] Yes we do. We have it in the Libby’s brand and then in our Winco brand as well. – Perfect, thank you so much. (rock music) – All right, so we’re back up here.
We got our cream corn. We got our corn. And got our noodle and Velveeta. And before you start, come on man. Velveeta’s where it’s at. You know you like it. Don’t go down there cry babyin’ in comments, “Kosmo I only use Gouda.
” (baby squeals) (object thuds) Come on man. All right. We got our water boiling. Hey man, Scott, I hope this is good bro. This is for you. So let’s go. (rock music) Hey Siri, set a time for 10 minutes.
– [Siri] Your timer is set for 10 minutes. – [Man] Yes! (object splats) So next up, this is what I’m not a fan of. Chopping up Velveetas but, I said Velveetas. (laughs) (pig snorts) Velveeta, not a fan of chopping up Velveeta.
But, hey man, when Scott gives you orders man, you follow them. No excuses. – [Soldiers] Sir, yes sir! ( rock music) ♪ All in all it’s just a ♪ ♪ Nother brick in the wall ♪ All right, now all we gotta do is build it.
One cup of milk. Two cans of regular corn. Two cans of cream corn. (man farts) What would you do if Scott said, “Man I was just joking about that. “That was a typo. “That was auto correct.” And then America’s favorite cheese.
All right, so what we’re gonna do here, is just mix this up nice and good and then we’re gonna throw it on the smoker. Now we got the Master Built Gravity Fed 560 running at 300 degrees. We’re just gonna put this thing on there and let it get right nice.
Then see what we got. Oh, like a glove baby. All right, so this one is an oldie but a goodie. This is only gonna take a second. But this is a childhood staple that I used to make when I was a kid. And you’re not gonna wanna miss this because it’s got some crazy stuff in it.
Kraft mac ‘n’ cheese, you know, the cheep stuff. Tortillas, you’re gonna thank me for this later. And come on, where’d my tuna guys at. You know what I’m talking about. So without further ado, let’s get to making it.
(rock music) Now, I like to add a little bit of butter to my mac ‘n’ cheese. So that’s what I do. But you do what you do. Little bit of milk, half a cup. (slide whistle) Three quarters of a cup. Oh man, I dumped too much in there.
You gonna thank me for this one, I promise you. Yeah, the good stuff, yeah. This the kind of stuff that makes them toenails turn yeller. (gagging) (laughs)I dumped too much in there. It’s all right, we’ll cook it out man, we’ll cook it out.
All right, now what I’m gonna do is I’m just gonna let this heat back up. Oh there, now looky there. Starting to turn into creamy goodness. Creamy goodness son. Yeah, a little of this PG. You know we may add this to our other one too.
That’ll fix it. If there’s anything wrong with it, there Scott. I didn’t mean to insult you buddy. Chunky light in water. Thank me later. All right, she’s hot enough. Get her off the heat. Woo (tortillas flipping) Is it bon appetite? Bon appetite.
Oo right, you’ll thank me bro. (rock music) Jump on in son, thank me later. You grew up in a different part of the country than old D did but. – Yeah. – Want me to get you? Want me to get that? (laughs) – Can you help me? – No, don’t drip on Tommy’s.
– Oh, okay. What do you – That’s gonna be the best thing you ever ate. – Dirty mac? – A dirty, a dirty mac ‘n’ cheese taco. – Oh man (laughs) it’s dirty. It just tastes like everything that’s in it on a taco.
(laughs) – I bet you Tommy likes it. Now be honest with me, tell me what you think. Be honest. – All right. – Hey, that’s the old school dirty mac ‘n’ cheese taco. – Okay, okay so like what we used to eat in the trailer park back in the day.
– Exactly bro. Tommy knows where I’m coming from. – Tommy went to private school. What are you talking about. – I did not go to private school. (laughs) That’s pretty good. – That’s what I’m talking about.
– Reminds me of back in the day. – Exactly. – If you pretend it’s chicken, it’s hard to tell- – You like that tuna in there don’t you? – Gives it some texture. (laughs) – It’s pretty good. – You gonna finish that? – Oh yeah, oh yeah.
– Called in the men to unload the mac ‘n’ cheese. – I’ll shut the lid. (bell dings) All right, so we cooked it exactly like the recipe said in the comments. I aint gonna lie to you man, it actually looks pretty good.
It actually looks really good. But I am gonna doctor it up just a little bit ’cause I didn’t put anything in it and I know it needs it. Always season your food. Oh yeah baby, oh yeah. All right, so here is, here’s a taste test.
Scott, may the odds ever be in your favor son. (blues guitar music) (record needle scratches) That is pretty good. (laughs) That is really good. Man we had a lot of fun making this recipe. If you got a recipe you want us to try leave it down in the comments below #commentcooking and you never know, we may just try it.
I wanna thank you for watching and I’ll catch you in the next video. Peace. (rock music) – That’s really good. I gotta have another bite. Mm, that is really good.