(as of Sep 27,2020 07:00:12 UTC – Details)
Cutco is one of the largest manufacturers and sellers of high-quality cutlery in North America since 1949. More than 600 employees work at Cutco’s factory and administrative headquarters in Olean, New York. With over 14 million satisfied customers, Cutco recorded sales of over 50 million in 2005. Cutco offers a forever performance guarantee, a forever sharpness guarantee, and a forever replacement service agreement for misuse or abuse. Experience the difference with Cutco’s quality cutlery! This item is a great gift idea.
- The Double-D recessed edge is the series of three razor-sharp edges on the blade with pointed teeth that protect it from coming in contact with surfaces that can dull the knife. The edge allows the blade to cut forward, backward or straight down with equal ease.
- Honing applies the final beveled edge (cantle) on straight-edge knives, creating a sharp consistent cutting edge.
- The sides of the blade blank are concave ground or “hollowed out” providing both maximum clearance behind the cutting edge and minimum “drag” on food being cut.
- 3 steep Heating process transforms soft blades into hard blades, creating the best balance of hardness, flexibility, rust and stain resistance, and edge retention.
- Blade polishing removes surface imperfections in the steel, creating a beautiful finish, making blades more rust resistant and easier to clean.
- Handle molding incorporates ergonomic thermo-resin handle design to fit all hands, maximize the full power of the thumb and fingers, and lock the thumb and fingers in place for a firm grip.
- The two-piece handle is riveted to the blade with high quality nickel-silver alloy rivets.
- Rivets and the full blade tang are sanded flush with the handle surface, making handles smooth and comfortable grip.
As a resold product, Cutco Forever Guarantee may or may not apply.
Includes Santoku-Style 10″ Slicer, Turning Fork, and Micro Fiber polishing cloth
America’s #1 Brand in Quality Cutlery for Over 50 Years
440A High-Carbon Stainless Steel with Full Tang, Triple Rivet, and Thermo-Resin Ergonomic Handles
American Made Products, Manufactured Entirely in the USA by American Craftsmen
12” x 12” Micro fiber Polishing Cloth Included