This is one of my all time favourites! Whether you call it rice wraps, fresh rolls, or Vietnamese spring rolls I will teach you how to make this amazing vegan recipe together! I will give you the confidence to make this dish from start to finish even including 2 amazing (and EASY) dipping sauces! Remember to like, comment, and subscribe so you won’t miss a single episode!
These will go perfect with a nice hot bowl of VEGAN PHO 😉
Rice Wraps, Spring Rolls, Fresh Rolls, Rice Paper Rolls Ingredients:
– rice wrap paper
– extra firm tofu
– English cucumber
– mung bean or vermicelli noodles
– fresh Thai basil
– fresh mint
– red or green leaf lettuce
– salt and pepper
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
– 2 generous tbsp peanut butter
– splash of coconut milk
– 1 tbsp of tamari or soy sauce
Spicy Soy Sauce Ingredients:
– tamari or soy sauce
– couple sprigs of cilantro
– green onion
– crushed chilli (or Asian chilli)
– splash of toasted sesame oil
Rice Wrap / Fresh Rolls Directions:
1. Start with the ingredient that takes the longest to cook/prep. In this case, its the tofu. Dry your extra firm tofu with a paper towel and slice into sticks
2. season the tofu and cook in a 375F for 35-40min
3. to prep your noodles, bring a pot of water to boil. once boiling, take the pot off the heat and let the noodles soak for 3-5min. Then stop it from overcooking by cooling it down with cold water
4. start washing your greens in a sink full of cold water
5. dry your greens and herbs after they are washed and set them aside
6. once all your ingredients are prepped and ready to go, dip your rice paper onto a plate of water for about 30 sec.
7. spread your rice paper on a cutting board and place in your prepped ingredients.
8. to roll, take the flap closest to you and fold over. Then tuck it in and roll it once. Then tuck in both sides, and complete the roll. That’s it!
Dipping Sauce Directions:
1. for the peanut sauce, place ingredients into the blender and blend on high speed. If your sauce is too runny, add more peanut butter. If its too thick, add more milk.
2. for the spicy soy sauce, place the ingredients in a bowl and mix!
Remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Follow me on social media:
Photography Instagram: @wyphotography
Photography Facebook: Wil Yeung Photography
Photography Website: www.wyphotography.com
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @vegan_rev
Vegan Recipes Facebook: officialveganrev
Vegan Recipes Website: www.veganrev.com
You are watching: