LAY HO MA everyone! This is one of my go-to recipes when I’m super busy, super tired, but still want something great to eat! All you need are a few ingredients (most of which you probably already have on hand). Join me in this episode on how to make a white wine blanco pasta! This is definitely a recipe you’ll want to try!
2 to 3 pieces of garlic
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 to 2 cup oyster mushrooms
1/2 white wine
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for your pasta
2. Chop your garlic, onions, and prep your mushrooms
3. Place your pasta into the boiling water. Remember to reserve 1/2 cup of the starchy water once the pasta is done.
4. When the pasta is done, strain it out and cool it down with cold water to stop it from cooking. Set the pasta aside.
5. Place your pan back on the heat, and add in your onions and cook for about 2 min
6. Add your garlic and mushrooms and cook for about 3min
7. Deglaze with white wine followed by the reserved pasta water
8. Season with salt and pepper
9. Add back in your pasta and cook for about 2min
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook:
You are watching: